New homes in Cherokee County between Roswell and Canton
The Bradshaw Farm Neighborhood consists of nineteen acres of common areas with a clubhouse, a large pool with a water slide, six lighted tennis courts, a playground and basketball and volleyball courts, an expanded playground, landscaping updates and clubhouse remodeling.
- Brick/stone/shake exteriors
- Three car garages and boat door
- Up to 3 acre lots
- 100% Earthcraft and Energy Star homes
- Up to 4,600 square foot floorplans
- Built-in bookcases and crown molding
- Oversized decks/patios
- Too many features to list
- 4 acre lake with dock
- Two-story Clubhouse
- Adult and kiddie pools
- Large covered rear deck overlooks pool
- Playground and walking trails
- Lighted tennis courts
- Sidewalks and street lights throughout
- Borders Corps of Army Engineers property
- Walking distance to downtown Smyrna
- Top rated local schools
- Less than 3 miles from Lakeside Marketplace
- Minutes from Wal-Mart, Super Target, Best Buy and more
- Across the street from Jasper Park
- Only 30 minutes from the airport
- Things to do in Cobb County
Location & Directions
From Woodstock, GA
Head north on Main St. toward Rope Mill Rd.
Slight right onto E. Cherokee Dr.
Turn left onto Bradshaw Club Dr. Destination will be on the left.
3028 Bradshaw Club Dr
Woodstock, GA 30188